This blog captures student thoughts, reactions, and explorations with respect to the topics and content of this course.
Note that students may post anonymously and/or privately due to university privacy concerns.
Objectives of the blog format include:
- The ability to go deeper on some concepts than we could in class
- The ability to connect students in this interest group more effectively than we could in class
- The potential to churn and explore and critique the frameworks and ideas in this new field of study
- The opportunity to point out learning opportunities that were missed, could be improved upon, or are contradictory
- The chance to offer supplementary analysis include financial models, drawings, or other media
- A more rewarding method of evaluating “written assignment” work than submitting 100 four-hour final exams following the semester and with no feedback or interaction.